Friday, November 28, 2008

Long Time No Blog!

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. We had a splendid time as we ate lots of food and hung about with the Barlow's and Bert Bennett. I Thought I might write to simply say I will return to a blog schedule when finals are over and I can take the time to write something thoughtful. I plan on undertaking a writing project in December and January. I hope to write a short paper on prayer examining prayer in the Scriptures. The few I know that look at this blog I will e-mail you a copy and you can if you want provide some constructive criticism. Hopefully it will be profitable, if anything for the purposes of gaining a better biblical understanding of the discipline of prayer.

I'm thankful for the grace of God. I don't deserve it, that is why it is so sweet to me. Thank you God for your goodness to your children.
God Bless
Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

LittleWomen21 said...

I just discovered your blog through Mike's blog. I am a hopeless blog addict but hope to minimize this weakness by reading more blogs on Biblical matters! Would be interested in this paper on prayer, if you are still willing to share. - Margo