Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Soon and Very Soon

The past month has been filled. Finals from the spring semester, a one week course in May, and another in June have kept me from writing like I would want. Anyway, I will return to blogging soon. 

A quick shot of news: God is blessing me with a genuine heart of content to preach week in and week out to the grumpy yet precious few. I am learning great amounts and will need years to sift through all that is being gained in seminary. The greatest lesson being learned is dependence upon God. I continue day in and day out to grow in the knowledge and understanding of trusting in the Lord with all of my heart and leaning not on my own understanding, in all my ways acknowledging him, knowing that he will make my paths strait. Not being wise in my own eyes, but fearing the Lord and turning from evil.

God bless. 

1 comment:

LittleWomen21 said...

Sometimes simply sharing a praise is the very best blog of all.